Andrew & Walter Young YMCA
2220 Campbellton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30311
Online (submit by August 1, 2019)
In Person (Friday, August 2, 2019 from 8pm-10pm)
Register in person at the tournament hotel.
Check in/Weigh in
Check in and weigh-ins will take place Friday, August 2, 2019 from 8pm-10pm at the tournament hotel. All satellite weigh-ins will take place Thursday (8/1) and Friday (8/2).
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North
1255 Walker Avenue
East Point, GA 30344
CLICK HERE for tournament rates and reservations.
Online and by Mail
$55 first division ($20 for additional divisions)
In Person on Friday, August 3, 2018
$65 first division ($25 for additional divisions)
We will accept all competitors with a current card recognized by USA Judo. YOU MUST HAVE PROOF OF CURRENT MEMBERSHIP. BRING A COPY OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD WITH YOU TO CHECK IN AND TO VERIFY YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- Juniors: 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-16 (light, medium, heavy)
- Senior Women: light, medium, heavy
- Senior Men Novice (White, Yellow, Orange, Green): light, medium, heavy, super heavy
- Senior Men Advanced (Blue, Purple, Brown, Black): -132, -145, -161, -178, -198, -220, 220+
- Masters: 35+ (light, medium, heavy)
- Open Division
Current IJF rules will be used EXCEPT IN THE OPEN DIVISION with the following modifications: shime waze (chokes) not allowed for juniors 12 years old and under, kansetu waze (arm locks) not allowed for juniors 16 years old and under. No flying scissors in any division. Juniors 14, 15, and 16 years of age will be allowed to compete in senior divisions under senior competition rules provided the parent and coach note on the release form and sign. The CARE system will not be used.
- Junior (5-16 years): 3 minutes
- Senior Novice: 3 minutes
- Senior Advanced: 4 minutes
- Masters (30+ years): 3 minutes
- Individual 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place medals
- Grand Champion – OPEN
- Most Outstanding
Join us Sunday, August 4, 2019 for a FREE training camp from 9am-11am. Details TBD.